Ah, summer! You know what that means? Long days and late nights, flip flops that are forever going missing, and the slightly crazed idea that now’s the time to create the Perfect Summer with Amazing Memories and Also Relaxation and Fun. Summer FUN.
Not to make anyone anxious or anything, but isn’t that kind of a tall order?
Which will make for a better highlight reel: water slides or road tripping? Do we need another ice cream run, or another family movie night? How am I supposed to relax in a hammock while also planning a sleeping-bags-under-the-stars campout?
There must be a better way. (There is.)
No more feeling overwhelmed with trying to fit everything in or figure out what’s next.
No more feeling guilty for all the stuff you aren’t doing.
No more comparing your summer to all the summers you see happening on Facebook.
No more trying to make everyone go camping when you don’t want even to go camping.
You need the Simpler Summer Guide. Here’s what you’ll find inside:
We are going to keep it simple, and we are going to rock this summer thing.
- Less cramming-everything-in, and more savoring-what-you’ve-got
- Why “What do you want to do this summer?” is the wrong question to ask, and what to ask instead
- What to do when you’re stuck with a summer you wouldn’t have chosen
- How to tell your summer who’s boss, because summer is not the boss of you
- Three questions to help you figure out what YOUR best summer looks like this year, so you can let go of the rest
Subscribe and get The Simpler Summer Guide, free!
Sign up for email updates from Melissa, and get The Simpler Summer Guide delivered right to your inbox. Because summer should not taste like angst-flavored popsicles, it just shouldn’t.