Organize your inner life. Get 10 practices for letting go of mental clutter & making room for more joyful, creative living.
Between the mental notes, the never-ending to-do list, and the digital distractions, there’s so much going on in your head, there’s hardly room to think. Ugh. And then the comparisons start up, and the worries, and that cranky little voice whispering that you need to keep up and measure up. It’s all mental clutter, and it’s seriously getting in the way.
So how about we clean out that clutter for good? (Yes please.) It’s time to quiet the noise so you can focus, be present, and get down to creative flourishing.
You need Mindspace.
You already organize your home, your desk, and your calendar. Now let’s get your inner life organized, too.
- Uncover the connection between clutter in your home and chatter in your head
- Find freedom from digital distractions (without becoming a technological hermit)
- Learn to make peace with your inner critic and quiet the negative self-talk
- Open yourself up to creative possibility, by making space for ideas to flourish
- Become more aware of who you were made to be, without distraction
Get yours now!
Or grab the ebook bundle–it’s like getting three ebooks for the price of two.
Mindspace: Organize Your Inner Life
10 Practices for letting go of mental clutter & making room for more joyful, creative living
You’ll get access to Mindspace in EPUB, MOBI, and PDF formats, so you can read and work through the exercises however works best for you.
(EPUB files can be read in an app like iBooks, MOBI files can be read on a Kindle or in the free Kindle app, and PDFs can be printed out or read on your computer or other device.)