10 Practices to help you let go of mental clutter & make room for more joyful, creative living.
It starts as soon as you wake up, some days: the mental chatter, the never-ending to-do list to keep track of, the digital distractions. The comparisons, the fears and frustrations, the little voice whispering that you need to keep up.
Some days, there’s so much going on in your head, there’s hardly room to think.
But you don’t have to live like this. It’s time to quiet the noise so you can focus, be present, and get down to creative flourishing.
You need Mindspace.
Here, you’ll find 10 practices to help you let go of mental clutter and make room for more joyful, creative living.
- Uncover the connection between clutter in your home and chatter in your head
- Find freedom from digital distractions (without becoming a technological hermit)
- Learn to make peace with your inner critic and quiet the negative self-talk
- Open yourself up to creative possibility, by making space for ideas to flourish
- Become more aware of who you were made to be, without distraction
You already spend time and energy organizing your physical space. Mindspace offers ten simple ways to organize your inner life, too.
Or grab the ebook bundle–it’s like getting three ebooks for the price of two.
You’ll get access to Mindspace in EPUB, MOBI, and PDF formats, so you can read and work through the exercises however works best for you. (EPUB files can be read in an app like iBooks, MOBI files can be read on a Kindle or in the free Kindle app, and PDFs can be printed out, or read on your computer or other device.)